- Capacity building for legally compliant implementation of budget processes in financial administration;
- Improved performance of tax administration;
- Increased transparency and accountability in the allocation of public funds;
- Improved quality of public investment planning;
- Improved quality of annual reporting on the implementation of the 2030 Agenda.
Support to the reform of public finances to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and mobilise public revenues (ReFORME)
Benin has embarked on a series of public reforms to achieve its development goals. The Government of Benin has also prioritized 49 targets of the 2030 Agenda through a participatory process and integrated them into national strategies and budget processes. However, a major obstacle to the achievement of many development goals is the lack of financial resources in the national and municipal budgets.
AMBERO-VNG International’s mission includes two work packages. The first concerns full responsibility for Output 5 for improving the quality of the annual report on the implementation of the 2030 National Agenda. The 2nd work package concerns the provision and management of a pool of international and national experts to provide specialized technical support to outputs 1-4.
AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH
D-61476 Kronberg i.Ts.
Phone: +49 6173 325 40 0
Fax: +49 6173 325 40 22