Economic integration of Internally Displaced People (IDP) and hosting communities in Norte de Santander, Colombia
The civil war in Colombia lasted for over 60 years, leading to the internal displacement of significant amounts of the population. The aim of the project is to support the internally displaced people (IDP) in Norte de Santander, as well as the hosting communities in their economic integration.
The strategic approach aims at supporting the governmental and non-governmental technical partners in the implementation of needs-oriented and coordinated services for IDPs, in order to develop a more efficient support.
The main objective is to ensure that internally displaced people and hosting communities are able to overcome individual, social and economic barriers to income generation.
The three fields of activity are:
- Improvement of the basic prerequisites for taking up an economic activity.
- Strengthening capacities and initiatives for income generation in urban areas.
- Strengthening capacities and initiatives for income generation in rural areas.
AMBERO carries out the services of field of activity 3.
- Promote and establish the communication and networking of involved governmental, non-governmental and private parties and beneficiaries to promote rural economic development in Norte de Santander.
- Support and accompany the improvement of services and offers for internally displaced persons focused on income generation and socio-economic integration in rural areas
- Build offers of financial support and financial protection.
- Strengthen the capacities of internally displaced persons and hosting communities to increase their incomes.
AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH
D-61476 Kronberg i.Ts.
Phone: +49 6173 325 40 0
Fax: +49 6173 325 40 22