Student Assistant (m/f/d) in Acquisition Management, Kronberg i. Ts. (Germany) / remote
Who are we:
AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH has been supporting national and international development agencies (GIZ, EU, KfW, World Bank, UN organisations, etc.) since 2003 in the design, preparation, implementation, and performance monitoring of small and large-scale measures to improve living conditions worldwide. The technical focal points of our work are:
- Good Governance and Civil Society;
- Climate, Environment and Biodiversity,
- Regional and Economic Development.
We are looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) to support our team in acquisition management at our headquarters in Kronberg i. Ts. (Germany) or remotely, starting now.
General support of AMBERO’s acquisition management, working independently on tasks such as:
- Expert and personnel management (maintenance of the expert database, revision and formatting of CVs);
- Support in the preparation of offers (esp. proofreading, preparation of short profiles, document formatting);
- Assist in formatting and updating templates for technical proposals.
- Fluency in German or English, and fluency in another foreign language (French or Spanish) is required;
- Enrolled as a regular student, preferably in natural sciences, environmental sciences, economics, political and social sciences or other fields study with a connection to development cooperation issues;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, good knowledge of Excel is desired;
- Good organisational skills, independent and thorough way of working.
- Insight into a consulting company in the field of international development cooperation;
- Productive working environment with friendly colleagues;
- Working student contract with 15 hours/week (flexible).
We look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, information on your availability and for how long you will be enrolled as a student) by e-mail with the subject “Student Assistant” to: castorena[at]ambero.de (Lea Castorena).