Student Assistant (m/f/d) for IT support, Kronberg i. Ts. (Germany)
Who are we:
AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH has been supporting national and international development agencies (GIZ, EU, KfW, World Bank, UN organisations, etc.) since 2003 in the design, preparation, implementation, and performance monitoring of small and large-scale measures to improve living conditions worldwide. The technical focal points of our work are:
We are looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) to support our team in IT support at our headquarters in Kronberg i. Ts. (Germany), starting now.
- Receiving, analyzing, fixing and following up on minor technical faults;
- Coordinating major IT faults with Dorsch Gruppe IT and external service providers and tracking escalation incidences;
- First level IT support for employees worldwide;
- Preparation of IT equipment for use as well as regular testing and maintenance (hardware and software);
- Support with the procurement of IT equipment;
- Inventory and testing of IT equipment;
- Simple cabling activities and other IT support activities;
- Preparation of manuals and work instructions in both English and German;
- Knowledge management and organization of internal short training courses on various IT topics.
- You are currently studying at a university and are enrolled as a student (f/m/d) during the entire period of employment.
- You have a good knowledge of German and English.
- You are looking for a long-term employment (1 year or more).
- You have very good knowledge of common IT applications, especially Office 365.
- You have good planning and organizational skills and have an independent and thorough way of working.
- You have very good communication skills, decisiveness and an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Working student contract with 15-20 hours per week (the hours can be increased during semester break).
- Flexible working hours from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and the option of mobile working.
- Every job in our company can be suitable for a person with a disability, according to the nature of their impairment.
- You will gain an insight into a consulting company in the field of development cooperation.
- Our company structure enables short decision-making processes and relies on personal initiative.
- You can expect an agile and international team for whom teamwork is not just an empty phrase and who attach great importance to a healthy working atmosphere.
We look forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, information on your availability and for how long you will be enrolled as a student) by e-mail with the subject „Student Assistant IT support“ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.