Team leader spatial planning and land management, Kosovoshow details
The core objective of the project is to “support selected 10 municipalities in digitising data and producing base maps of the current land use as a basis for the elaboration of new land use / zoning maps in accordance with the new Law No. 04/L-174 on Spatial Planning”.
The team leaders main tasks will be to set up a team of national experts who will support the municipalities in acquiring and digitising data, and producing base maps.
- Post-graduate degree from an accredited university in spatial planning, geography, land use planning, land management or other relevant social science;
- Minimum 7 years of demonstrated experience in the GIS, data management, spatial planning, land use planning in the development cooperation sector;
- 4 years of relevant experience in the conceptual design and implementation of land use planning, spatial planning projects;
- Experience in cooperating with government organisations, including municipalities;
- Regional experience and familiarity with the socio-political context of the Western Balkans is desirable;
- Proven experience in multi-stakeholder dialogue;
- Excellent English skills, knowledge of German and/or Albanian is an asset.
In case of interest please contact Kathleen Schepp schepp(at)ambero.de and include a current CV.
We look forward to your application.
7 th of August 2017
What we offer
AMBERO is a steadily growing consulting company with highly qualified staff trained in various fields. Our organizational structure is designed towards quick decision-making and support of individual initiative. Our concept enables us to readily respond to changing needs and to offer innovative approaches.
AMBERO staff willingly take on responsibility and can accordingly further their performance and competencies. We rigorously invest in our team’s continued training as we wish to offer state-of-the art services.
We are also a Chamber of Commerce and Industry training company thus promoting the advancement of young professionals.
What we look for
Commitment, flexibility, creativity, and the ability to work independently set us apart. If you enjoy taking on responsibility, if you are communicative and feel comfortable in an international team, then you should apply!
You speak several languages? You have a university degree and have experience in international cooperation and development? Please feel free to register in our pool of experts!
Please email us your application and a detailed resume: info (at) ambero.de
Choose your CV template: